LIVE COUNSELLING SESSIONS
- The contents of this website are the property of Common Entrance Exam Nepal, and are protected under the copyright law of India.
- We have taken the utmost precaution to ensure that all information provided in our website is true and we have not made any conscious effort to infringe in any copyright issues.
- We are not responsible for the content available on our linked websites. All the links are only provided for information and we ascertain that we don’t endorse any information provided by the websites linked to us.
- Common Entrance Exam Nepal will make all arrangements to secure admission in the chosen stream and college. We don’t guarantee that we will definitely secure admission or job as the eligibility and selection criteria is determined by the associated institutions and consultants, and Common Entrance Exam Nepal has no authority in providing admission to any college or university.
- Common Entrance Exam Nepal will take the utmost care to ensure that a student gets admission in a stream of study. However, we don’t ascertain that seats will always be available in the selected college or university.
- Providing admission guidance and counselling for a college/university does not place us under any guarantee to ensure the student’s successful completion of the course.
- Common Entrance Exam Nepal will take all the necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality of all the documents and information provided by the students for admission purposes. All data stored either manually or electronically will be used only for the intended purpose of admission and no other purpose.
- Common Entrance Exam Nepal doesn’t not provide biased service based on gender, community, financial status or any other criteria. We will ensure that equal opportunity is provided to all students.
- Acceptance of application doesn’t guarantee admission in any college or university.
- At any point of time, you are free to terminate our services, provided you have met the conditions of the termination.
- In case you don’t agree with our terms or are not clear about the points in our disclaimer, feel free to email or contact us with the details available in the Contact Us page.